|

Thursday, July 03, 2008

Would you vote for the person that supports this ?

I would.

You cannot help the poor by destroying the rich.
You cannot strengthen the weak by weakening the strong.
You cannot bring about prosperity by discouraging thrift.
You cannot lift the wage earner up by pulling the wage payer down.
You cannot further the brotherhood of man by inciting class hatred.
You cannot build character and courage by taking away men's initiative and independence.
You cannot help men permanently by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was about 13 when I asked my parents who were die hard Democrats to tell me one "poor man" who created a job for another person. My Dad was none too happy with his "smart ass". BB

July 9, 2008 at 11:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

chBrenda Bowers said...
I was about 13 when I asked my parents who were die hard Democrats to tell me one "poor man" who created a job for another person. My Dad was none too happy with his "smart ass". BB

My father was a die hard democrat. A hard working dairy farmer. And he created job after job after job for other men. Driving tractors, milking cows. He even paid high school boys 50 cents an hour to pick up hay bales. He had a worker who lived in the tenant house, with no heat other than wood (us either). We were all thankful. Everyone went to church on Sunday. Everyone. And we are all still DIE HARD democrats. And he was by FAR a much better man than any republican I have ever met or heard about.

June 24, 2009 at 12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home