|

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Where do goosebumps come from?

For me "magnificent obsession" can be illustrated by goose bumps. Can you think yourself into having them? Concentrate very hard.....

Now...be in church and hear a beautiful song...the minister says somthing that makes it happen....a young person describes her faith as "magnificent obsession." and maybe you feel goosebumps...

I believe that when goose bumps happen as a result of examples like the above that our spirit is talking to us from not our brain but our heart. I can't speak for everyone but I believe my spirit/soul lives in my heart and talks to me by ...drumroll...goosebumps. When this happens and I am neither cold or hot I try to listen as I believe that my soul should be heard.

I was responding to a post at http://christspeakrx.blogspot.com/

It's ok if you think that this is silly but wonder if you will think about it next time....smile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home