|

Thursday, October 11, 2007

CONSERVE WATER NOW OR .....


I got this in my email today....thought it was progressive for Greensboro to advertise using email. My guess is that my blog is not well read. :)

Here is the text from the email----

Hi,
The City of Greensboro has produced four ads promoting water conservation and we are seeking low- or no-cost ways to share the information with the community. I know that your blog is well-read in Greensboro, and if you can place one or more of our ads on your blog, we can be sure that we reach even more people with the message that conservation is vital during this statewide drought.
I have attached the ads for your convenience. We sincerely appreciate any assistance you can provide.

Elaine Tricoli, Interim Communications Manager
Public Affairs Department
City of Greensboro

PO Box 3136, Greensboro, NC 27402
Ph: (336) 373-2421 Fax: (336) 373-4656
www.greensboro-nc.gov

Conserve water now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home