|

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

HOMELESS IN GREENSBORO....THAT STINKS

I have been reading here and learning about our fine city having an abundance of homeless people that have no shelter with winter upon us. WHY?

Folks, I read all sorts of topics about this and that...get into debates about some real silly stuff that REALLY does not matter. This matters...or does it? Does this matter to you? If so...speak up...if not... (loss for words...) Will you help? Will you contribute either time, money or both? How about some brain power??...I know..short supply in blogsboro...grin.

Simple question--- Why are we not applying our combined resources to solve this problem using our Greensboro and surrounding blogging community? WHY?

Can this problem be solved? How? What is needed?

If it can't be solved, please share why! Am I uneducated on this topic? YES...

Thank you,

PS...Why was this not a bond topic? ...sigh... Wouldn't you rather fix this one than some of the others? I would.

4 Comments:

Blogger Darkmoon said...

Having seen most of the bonds and some that I thought would pass but didn't, I don't think it would really get there. There are some things that people won't bother with because it doesn't effect them. At least I've always gotten that feeling since moving here.

It's tough trying to change that feeling. I think it is inching in the right direction, but that's the problem... it's "inching". ;)

November 9, 2006 at 1:17 AM  
Blogger meblogin said...

Hi Darkmoon,

Based on the lack of response I can fully understand why have the feeling and I hope you are correct about it inching in the right direction.

Many people have read this post and have made a decision to not respond.
For the life of me...I don't know why.

Of course having CM reply was a given...she is such a great person.

Cara, Why do you guess others have chosen to move on?

...maybe there has not been enough time....hope so.

November 9, 2006 at 7:38 PM  
Blogger meblogin said...

He is a great God.

I was so hopeful that others would participate...sigh...

November 10, 2006 at 8:26 PM  
Blogger meblogin said...

I guess there are no new ideas for helping the homeless....sad.

November 18, 2006 at 7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home