|

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Medical Information......

Circumcised

A teacher noticed that a little boy at the back of the class was squirming around, scratching his crotch, and not paying attention. She went back to find out what was going on. He was quite embarrassed and whispered that
he had just recently been circumcised and he was quite itchy. The teacher told him to go down to the principal's office. He was to telephone his mother and ask her what he should do about it. He did it and returned to his class.

Suddenly, there was a commotion at the back of the room. She went back to investigate only to find him sitting at his desk with his weenie hanging out. "I thought I told you to call your mom!" she said. "I did," he said, "And she told me that if I could stick it out till noon, she'd come and pick me up from school".

KIDS, DON'T YOU JUST LOVE THEM???

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a true story: My cousin Billy asnd I wer 5 years old when we both had our tonsils removed. Billy was firstwent into the hospital to get his tonsils out and since he hadn't been circumcised they did that too. When he came home he told me not to let them take my tonsils out because it hurt your wee wee. Since my tonsils got infected often they really had to be removed, but they took me to the hospital kicking and screaming. This is one of those family stories that get told at every family reunion. BB

July 18, 2007 at 3:40 AM  
Blogger meblogin said...

That would and should get told all the time. Great story!!! thanks

July 18, 2007 at 10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home