|

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Great physical therapist-- Dr. Aaron LeBauer

With two surgeons....one local and one from Duke telling me I need to have two or three discs removed and surrounding vertebrae fused...ouch... I went looking for alternatives. My previous primary care giver's advice was to have the surgery. My pain level was a solid 8 to 10 and is now a comfortable 2 to 4 in less than 6 to 8 weeks.

My satisfaction with the following is 100% ! If he can not help you he will tell you. His goal is the patient.

Aaron LeBauer PT, DPT, LMBT
LeBauer Physical Therapy, LLC
338 N. Elm St, Suite #334
Greensboro, NC 27401
www.LeBauerPT.com

336-271-6677 work
336-271-6683 fax


I have never met anyone that cares more and champions the patient first more than Aaron. He has gone way above the normal to help me research my condition and alternate solutions. I had asked/begged my previous Doc to help me find other options.....nothing but silence. Aaron has helped not only with physical therapy but with education and exercises to help my body learn correct spinal alignment. Heck....I had no idea that I was part of the problem!!!

Thank you Aaron for caring. I hope others will read this and consider your services.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home